Friday, February 3, 2012

Seen & Heard: Madonna, "Give Me All Your Luvin'"

Hey Sportsfans. The Super Bowl is this weekend. That's a thing that's happening.  On Monday, people will be talking about things like "plays" and "did you see that one dude do that one thing."  I will not be talking about that.  I will probably talk about Madonna, though.  While it's certainly true that Madonna's last couple albums have not offered the pristine pop that made her an industry legend, I would still count myself as a fan.   I'll definitely listen to her new album MDNA when it drops, and I'd say as things go the debut single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" is significantly more playful than the overtly self-serious persona she's possessed since...Evita?  The single is a little half-hearted, but peppy, poppy, and glossily camp. Leave it to Madonna to release a video declaring herself the main event in the biggest sports event of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails