Thursday, January 6, 2011

Really Bad Idea...

I've decided to go the distance for you, dear readers.  To commemorate the veritable shit storm of the last week (I'm still mourning the loss of Love & Squalor's old domain name), this evening, on my other blog,  I will sit through The Human Centipede.  I'm going to watch it, and I'm going to watch it for your benefit.  Now, I'm dangerously promising to attempt to communicate with you my every thought on Tom Six's nasty horror travesty.  Live blogging will commence somewhere between 10 and 11 tonight, and no, an ordeal like this can't be given a set starting point.  I'm pretty sure I'll need to build up the will to sit down and not press fast forward, thank you very much.    First Sequence.  Tonight.  Be there when the shit passes through, and through, and through...ugh, why am I doing this?

1 comment:

  1. srsly...why?Horrible movie...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails