Thursday, January 20, 2011


For nearly the entire run time of Rabbit Hole, the woman sitting three seats away from me in the theater cried.  I was already annoyed with her because she was one of those people who had chosen a seat too close to mine when there were at least 150 open spaces to choose from.  Not only did she do that, but she also frittered away time during the trailers arranging the tub of concession stand soda, a bottled water, and her coffee about her.  I didn't understand how one person could possibly need all of those fluids (none of which I actually witnessed her drinking) to survive a 90-minute movie, but if I had to guess now I'd say she may have been preparing for the complete evacuation of all of her bodily fluids via her unceasing stifled tears.  The thing is, Rabbit Hole is only depressing in theory...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails