Thursday, December 9, 2010

Prince shows up on 'The View', my day is significantly improved.


Prince popped in on The View today, and Sherri Shepherd hilariously lost her shit.  I know it's hard to take your eyes off Prince, but, you need to try.  Just watch Sherri Shepherd.  She is freaking out inside.  Like, I'm pretty sure this two minute visit was the only thing she hoped for when she took this job. Just look at her face when he takes off his gloves.  She's staring at his hands like they're steaks and she's been trapped on a desert island.  She's going to jump him.  Seriously.  Jump his bones.  The best part, though, is when she actually says "I've wanted to make love to you my whole life" and Prince is like oh man, it is time for me to get the hell out of here.  Yep.  He bolts.  He can do that, because he's Prince.  It's pretty much amazing.  

Ugh.  I so want to see the Welcome 2 America concert.  Is it true it's only on the east/west coasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails