Friday, November 5, 2010

This is what's really going on here...



Today, I will prolong Halloween by dressing up as a Tumblr and picture posting random things I have been consuming this week.  Beginning with: I have become completely addicted to Sisters of Mercy.  Everytime I get in the car I begin my drive listening to "This Corrosion" and doing the best 80's dancing I can manage while sitting down.    

Then, I usually follow that with "Dominion/Mother Russia":

The biggest mistake that I made this week, however, was attempting to listen to the whole Die Antwoord album in a misguided venture to figure out what all the fuss was about.  Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about the group, but right now I can't stop singing the obnoxious, high pitched, DDR-style chorus on "Enter the Ninja" and it is driving me crazy.  Also, I'm pretty sure it's making me look crazy, because sometimes it slips out of my mouth instead of just circling in my head and that's not good...

1 comment:

  1. YOU JUST GOT STUFFED!

    CALL YOUR DAUGHTER!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails