Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rolling Stone Blood Orgy

Dan Savage, I think this blood play has gotten out of hand.  Someone get these wily kids some paper towels, an AIDS test, and a roll of bandages (or a kotex).  Guys, I don't much like this cover.  I don't think it's even the spattered corn syrup blend that's killing this for me.  Something about it strikes me as, well, just all around uncomfortable.  Plus, Alexander Skarsgard just looks like he came to a different photoshoot than Stephen Moyer.  His stance suggests that he's prepared for his Playgirl centerfold on a bear skin rug. Moyer's just like, yeah, that's my ass, would you like to make something of it?  Sir or Madame, I'll twist your head all the way around and you won't even see me comin'.  As for Anna Paquin, remember when she was winning Oscars and we didn't get to see her boobs like every other summer week?  BTW: True Blood fans: last Sunday's episode...how insane was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails