Saturday, June 26, 2010

Seen & Heard: Blockhead


"The Music Scene" from Anthony Francisco Schepperd on Vimeo.

It would seem that this is indeed one of those mornings where I stumble across every bit of pop culture that has been at all trippy in the last week.  Yes, I'm just going to keep posting video after video because I, like many people in this nation, find that Saturday mornings require a slow submergence into waking life.  Did I mention that I'm really tired?  Yes. I did.  Now I am a VJ, I am what I play...

Peter Max threw up on a film reel and the result was this video from New York music producer Blockhead (Tony Simon).  That's not true, actually.  "The Music Scene" was animated by Anthony Francisco Schepperd, and its bright colors, shifting forms and sci-fi psychedelia will keep you glued to your monitor.  Have you eaten breakfast yet?  It's getting late...now we call it brunch.

[via Portable]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails