Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I did, though maybe it was more work than I would have liked.  But guess what, guys?  It's June!  Chicago is muggy and alternates between raining too much and being absolutely sweltering, but that's ok because I get to wear sandals instead of boots for awhile.  In the month of May I managed to post more than ever before here.  This month, I'm going to try and top that again and bring you more reviews over at my other blog, Love & Squalor.  We're getting back in the swing of things, as M. is finally recovering from a scary and horrendous bout of illness (seriously, send her good mind waves) and summer blockbuster season is well upon us.  Both blogs are now available to follow on Bloglovin', and you totally should, because it's a shiny way to find new voices and slightly flashier than your standard Google Reader.  Do that.  Help a girl out.  Blogging is a pretty futile business, but it keeps me on task and writing about something with some regularity.  Summer goals: 1. Post the most ever.  2. Finish the two incomplete novels.  3. Effectively prepare for the year of a million weddings.  4. Everything else.  It's a lot.  But too boring to get into here since I don't want to be one of those bloggers who bores you with a to-do list of personal aspirations.  All I can tell you is that yes, empire building is somewhere near the bottom.

So, welcome to the unofficial start of summer.  Here, have a video that brings back memories of felt boards and colorforms.  Those things were pretty great.

Grieves & Budo "Cloud Man" Music Video from Jesse Brown on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails