Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ashley Greene = FAIL


This is a quote from Twilight's resident fashion-vampire, Ashley Greene that occurred during an interview with Fandango.  I'd like to personally congratulate Ashley Greene on simultaneously making a fool of herself and proving that she will never succeed in the world of on-purpose humor (though her track record with the inadvertent laughs is four star caliber): 
"Comedy is something that I'm definitely looking to get into. I had a little taste of it and I do intend on going to classes for it because I think it's a different muscle, and it's hard to find female comedians...You've got, like, Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz and that's it. There are a couple more, but that would definitely be something I'd want, to be a part of that comedy world." [source]
See? Inadvertently HILARIOUS.  Well done, Ashley, well done!  I don't know which part made me laugh harder.  Let's see...was it the part where Jennifer Aniston is not only a comedian, but one of the only existing female comedians?  Maybe. Or the part where she needs to go to classes to learn a "different muscle", when she isn't even close to having drama down?  Oh, Ashley, who knew you were so hilarious?

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails