Friday, March 5, 2010

I know a badass when I see one...

...and Ruth Flowers is a badass.  The 69-year old British grandmother is the hottest thing on the French club scene.  Her grandson introduced her to dance music and, well, she took the time to get into it

This woman is clearly awesome, and you should all hope to be as awesome as she.  Her alias is DJ Mamy Rock, she blends classic pop into her sets, and well...just knowing she's out there is enough to make me insanely happy.  She's performed at Cannes, and just seems to enjoy seeing what the kids are up to.

I never really thought much of it, but I wonder actually why more seniors aren't in the electronic scene.  After a point, the music gets loud by necessity, right? 

Check out her Myspace.  Wish that your relatives were this cool.  Ruth Flowers earns my seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails