Friday, February 12, 2010

Trailer: Toy Story 3...also, something really random.


Toy Story 3 Trailer 2 in HD

Trailer Park Movies MySpace Video


Look! There are so many toys in this new full trailer for Toy Story 3! If you didn't see the first full trailer, let me try to explain a bit of what's going on. Andy's growing up and his toys are boxed up and donated to a daycare facility. The result? Probably a really sad scene mirroring the tragedy of Jessie the Cowgirl's abandonment in Toy Story 2. It'll likely be a bummer of epic proportions and will cause me never to give up anything ever again because Pixar has convinced me that inanimate objects have souls. In other news: I'm oddly not super psyched about the third installment of the Toy Story franchise. While I have no doubt it will be good, I would prefer if Disney/Pixar just continued to make brand new solo-works instead of follow-ups to earlier successes. I have young enough relatives to know that Toy Story and Cars (which gets its own sequel in 2011) are the brand's major money makers for the under-10 set, and that these two films in particular are ideal for product placement and revenue, but still, I'd rather skip ahead to the end of 2011, when the company has its first fairy tale The Bear and the Bow scheduled for release.

And now for that really random thing I promised in the title...because we all know how amused I am by pointless internet videos. This one, which I'm reposting from Videogum, features a Pumpkinhead, alligators, and Journey. It's proof that it doesn't take much to amuse me before noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails