Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thom Yorke????


The Coachella line-up was announced yesterday causing millions to look at Sunday's line-up and go Thom Yorke????. It's not a question, actually, it's apparently the name of the band that Thom Yorke is in when he's not fronting Radiohead. He just...never got around to naming the grouping. But, it's also not a solo project? Yeah. Really. Don't ask me, I didn't know. What I do know is that looking at the line-up makes me have my annual moment where I think "yes, yes, this year I would really like to go bake in the desert and live in a sheet tent!" I mean, Pavement is performing on the same evening that Thom Yorke and a cartoon band are! Also, Grace Jones is on the same day as Yo Gabba Gabba's DJ Lance Rock? Yann Tiersen? Fever Ray? Say what?
Speaking of everybody's favorite animated band...Gorillaz have a new track that's been leaked onto the internets. It's called "Stylo" and is the first song to surface from the group's forthcoming album Plastic Beach. Check it out before it gets pulled....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails