Monday, December 21, 2009

I don't know why....dance?



Oscar Nilsson, a 16-year old ballet dancer jumps about while a dude with a bear head plays the drums. It's a short film by Hedi Slimane. I don't know why. I guess because it looks sort of cool. Don't ask me. I just know that i'm very tired and right now this seems like a good idea.

Also, i really hate the type of artists who make things out of meat. Vile and really just all sorts of not healthy.

Not related to people making things out of meat is the joyous dancing of Ely Kim, who broke out the moves in 100 places (mostly around art school, i'd say), to 100 songs, on 100 days and may have stolen my iPod. I want to do this suddenly. If i start carrying my old video camera to work, would that be annoying, do you think?

BOOMBOX from Ely Kim on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails