Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Follow That Bird!


Man, would you look at that fuckin' hipster? I mean, those glasses, that ironic mustache, the primary blue pants, and...oh my god, that shirt. Holy crap, that shirt. Hipster...where did you get that shirt? Why, from American Apparel of course. Crazy Dov Charney got something right when he signed on to produce some commemorative t-shirts celebrating the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. The Big Bird design might be my favorite, as it really captures the yellow one's wanderlust. He was always one to tie on a neck scarf and jet off to Asia. The others are pretty good as well. Prairie Dawn tries to feed Cookie Monster something healthy, and if I'm not mistaken Guy Smiley even made it into the group shot. Am i too old to add these to my Christmas wishlist? Is this going to be like that middle school Tigger trend all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails