Friday, September 4, 2009

A Full Calendar Day With Kevin Smith

For those who Twitter without rhyme or reason, be prepared: writer/director Kevin Smith will be hosting a 24-hour Q&A via the networking device on Labor Day (9/7). It's a publicity stunt surrounding his book tour for Shooting the Sh*t with Kevin Smith. Why is he doing it? Why not? The quote from his press release explains all:
“This is not news at all. In fact, it’s kinda stupid. But I wanna see if I can do it. I’ve been training for this my whole life, simply by being a lazy fat-ass who’d rather stare at a screen than better himself with a brisk constitutional. Someone asked what my training regiment is gonna be, and I told them I’ve already stockpiled lots of Count Chocula.” [Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails