Friday, August 14, 2009

Trailer+Poster: Gentlemen Broncos


Fox Searchlight has finally released a glimpse of what Gentlemen Broncos, a new film by Napoleon Dynamite director Jared Hess will look like. The trailer is available on Apple.com, and while the aesthetic is similar, the subject matter and cast give us something a little different. The film follows a home-schooled teenager (Michael Angarano) whose love of writing leads him to a fantasy convention at which his manuscript is ripped off by a well-known novelist (Flight of the Conchord's Jemaine Clement). Also starring Sam Rockwell and Jennifer Coolidge, have enough years passed for me to describe the outlook for this movie as 'sweet'?

2 comments:

  1. Heya! Thanks for adding my li'l blog :)

    Ohhh I think anything with jemaine in it is worth a watch ;) I love those guys! I was a fan of ND too, so I'll be watching out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked that film poster a lot, i might watch it because it sounds very interesting! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails