Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trailer: Avatar Teaser is Finally Here...



We finally have a teaser trailer for James Cameron's December release Avatar (AKA: the movie that's supposedly going to melt everyone's faces with its awesomeness), and well, as of right now you can sort of color me unimpressed. Yes, it looks like it's chock-full of technical feats, but am i the only one who finds the Na'vi aliens sort of absurd looking in a remarkably cartoonish, awkward CGI sort of way? It just looks like the wrong aesthetic to me, for some reason. I don't find it appealing. That said, i'm still not convinced, Cameron, of the glory of this movie. It looks a little bit too much like about a dozen video games I've played before. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Eh the aliens reminded me of the Smurfs except with longer tails, pointer teeth, a taller physique, and slightly more deranged

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails