Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not Making it to the Final Ten


Straight up, E!Online is reporting that Paula Abdul will not be returning to judge the ninth season of nonsense factory American Idol. The performer announced the news on her twitter late Tuesday, saying: "With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all...being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon".

In case you had doubts as to Twitter's accountability, Fox and reps for 19 and Fremantle media have confirmed the news. I don't watch Idol, but I can't imagine this is that big of a shock. The woman has been slowly taking the crazy crazy insane train off into the sunset for awhile. Idol fans, can anyone tell me whether or not she's done anything other than anchor herself to the judging table with heavy jewelry and spout inane nonsensical remarks as fodder for Joel McHale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails