Friday, March 13, 2009

Equally Random: Man vs. Beast


This has almost nothing to do with anything, but it's completely absurd. In what may be one of the greatest news blurbs of all time, Sky News got this quote from 42-year old Australian home invasion victim Beat Ettlin:

"I just saw this black thing. I thought it was a lunatic ninja, an intruder. It just fell on top of us on the bed. A couple of seconds later I realised it was a kangaroo."

When you're shaken from your sleep and immediately jump into ninja attack mode, that makes you an awesome person. You don't mess with Beat Ettlin or his family though, because he pummeled that 6ft beastie after it wandered into his son's room:

"When I got in there, it was against the wall by the window, trying to get out I think, so I just jumped on top of it. I got him in a headlock and pressed him to the ground."

Read the article here.


1 comment:

  1. i also like his wife's comment about her husband's protective male instincts. beware of testosterone

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails